About this course
- Introduction to programming and software engineering.
- Variables and control flows.
- 2D graphics and animations.
- Arrays and other data structures.
- Object orientation.
- GUI and interactivity.
- Arduino and Serial communication.
Instructional modes (attendance)
- Lecture supported by notebook/PC and Arduino.
Deliverables - Final report.
- Interim report.
- Homework assignment.
Creative Programming belongs to the expertise area "Technology and Realization" that enables the students to explore, prototype, create and demonstrate innovative concepts and experiences using technology.
Programing would be the first step towards integrating technology, among other steps, to approach the interactive and intelligent systems, products and related services.
We will learn programming first in a visual context by creating artistic visuals and interactive animations and later in a tangible context by integrating sensors and actuators. The students are expected to not only gain first-hand experience with Processing programming in creating visuals, animations and tangible prototypes, but also master the fundamental programming concepts such as variables, control flows, functions, data structures and object-orientation, to build a vocabulary for communicating with software engineers.
You must meet the following requirements
- Registered for a degree programme other than
- HBO-TOP Applied Physics, Pre-Master, Fulltime
- Psychology & Technology
- Completed none of the course modules listed below
- Programming and modelling (2WH20)
5 februari 2024
- Ends7 april 2024
- Term *Block 3
- Instruction languageEnglish
- Register between15 Nov, 00:00 - 7 Jan 2024